Friday, August 12, 2011

When Dreaming How Do You Make Yourself realize You Are Dreaming. How Do you Control Your Dream?

Sometimes when i just go with the dream i can see, do and remember more, I've even flown once in my dream i was superman...and once i batman, Get up and all swinging around with a zip line jump and swinging off buildings..but the only time i really controlled my dream was this one dream when i was driving with my mom and i looked at a street sign and it said Vlad ..it read Vlad cause i was just watching the history channel about Vlad the Impaler minutes before i fell asleep. We were driving and she drifted around a corner when she did that i flew out the window and right when i was about to hit the ground i thought really hard to stop and i floated in mid air then i landed on my feet. end of dream... one of my friends said that when you dream you use the right side of your brain and when you read, and you use the left side when you dream, So when you read in your dream the words might look mixed up or weird but if you have the chance to read you use your whole brain and can do more in your dream even control it have full consciousness in your dream.. i would like to find other ways to remember and have control of my dreams because..i have had de ja vu many times where ive had a dream and within 2 or 3 weeks the exact thing happened...i dont wanna cal myself psychic right off the bat..without having remembering the dream completey and knowing for a fact that it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment