Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why do Asians always lose on "Deadliest Warrior"?

On pretty much every single episode of Deadliest Warrior every time there is a battle where one of the contestants is Asian, the Asian always looses. The only times an asian warrior won was when it was a Samurai vs a Viking and then in Shaolin Monk vs Maori Warrior. But, in the Back For Blood special the Spartan killed the Samurai. Even on tonight's episode where it was a Comanche vs a Mongol once again they went with the comanche winning and the asian warrior losing. The Spartan killed the ninja. The Spartan killed the Samurai. The Mafia killed the Yakuza. The Nazi's killed the Viet Cong. Vlad the Impaler killed Sun Tzu. Why is this? All of my life I always idolized Asians as the greatest, most skilled warriors in the world. But this has taken that away from me and now I have no one to believe in, no one to inspire me. Now what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment